Tuesday 6 January 2015

Comparison: Hard Candy Crush on Raisin and China Glaze Strike Up a Cosmo

Hey guys!  I have a quick comparison post for you today.  I've got Hard Candy Crush on Raisin and China Glaze Strike Up a Cosmo for you.  When I reviewed Strike Up a Cosmo it looked familiar and I remembered my review of Crush on Raisin and they looked very close.


This is two coats each of Crush on Raisin and Strike Up a Cosmo.  Crush on Raisin has a bit more of the gold in it and Strike Up a Cosmo seems to have a little bit more pink to it.  Unless I'm starting at them right up close, there's barely a difference.  I think that the difference is so slight that you really only need one or the other, but then that's just me.
Formula wise they were both very close too with the China Glaze just a little bit better.  Price-wise it depends where you shop for the China Glaze.  At Sally Beauty with a membership they are $5.99 and the Hard Candy is $3.99 at Walmart.  If I had to choose one over the other, I would go with the China Glaze as I prefer the bottles to the Hard Candy and it had a little bit better formula.  Would you consider them dupes?