Tuesday 16 December 2014

China Glaze - Strike Up a Cosmo

Hey guys!  Today's polish is China Glaze Strike Up a Cosmo from their Autumn Nights collection.  I got the whole collection for my birthday last year and I haven't tried a lot of them yet.  Strike Up A Cosmo called to me recently to try it.  The description in italics below is directly from China Glaze.

Swatch and Review China Glaze Strike Up a Cosmo Foil Seche Vite
China Glaze - Strike Up a Cosmo
Swatch and Review China Glaze Strike Up a Cosmo Foil Seche Vite
China Glaze - Strike Up a Cosmo
Strike Up a Cosmo is sparkling rose gold shimmer.

This is two coats of Strike Up a Cosmo with one coat of Seche Vite.  The formula is thick, but easy to work with.  I prefer polishes with a little bit of a thicker consistency and this one was great.  It went on easily with only very few brushtrokes that were smoothed out with topcoat.  I'd classify Strike Up a Cosmo as foil rather than a shimmer polish.  It shows my ridges a bit, but I don't mind.  Are you a fan of foils?
After putting it on, it seemed like I already reviewed something super familiar.  I'll have a comparison post for you soon, but first I'll let Strike Up a Cosmo take the spotlight today.

Canadians can purchase China Glaze online at Nail Polish Canada starting at $8.75 - $12.75 depending on finish.  At the time of this blog post shipping is free within Canada on orders over $25.00.

Nail Polish Canada: Store, Facebook, and Twitter