Tuesday 28 October 2014

Random Nail Art - Halloween

Hey guys!  Today's post is just some random Halloween nail art.  I don't have very many stamping images that I'd consider Halloween appropriate, and I don't do freehand so it was a bit tough for me to think up something.

Random Nail Art Halloween Barielle FingerPaints Black Expressionism Color Club Harp On It HK Girl Moyou Pro 05 Bundle Monster BM-224
Random Nail Art - Halloween
I'm not sure the accent fits the rest of the nails, but I was just messing around and I really like how the other nails turned out and the spiderweb stamping turned out great.  The spiderwebs were suggested by my friend Novi at Colors Frenzy and she really has a talent for nail art.  For all of my nails except the accent, I painted them with Barielle Suntini and then I sponged on FingerPaints Black Expressionism, then again with Suntini in a circular motion.  I really like how it turned out.
 
Products used:

Barielle Suntini
FingerPaints Black Expressonism
Moyou Pro 05
Color Club Harp On It 
HK Girl Topcoat

Accent nail:
Barielle Suntini
BM-224 Plate
Mundo de Unas Black
HK Girl Topcoat

What do you plan to wear on your nails for Halloween?