Monday 9 June 2014

Heavenly Nail Mail 6-6-2014

Hey guys!  Sorry this post is a little late.  I received some amazing nail mail on Friday and it's been a little crazy so I didn't have time to get decent pictures and share right away.  Recently one of my Colors by Llarowe (CbL), which just happens to be one of my favourite brands had released their Summer Collection.  There were 34 (HOLY CRAP!) polishes in the collection.  This was more than a little daunting, especially since there were around 30 for the Spring Collection as well as charity polishes and some of the older polishes made a comeback.

It's safe to say that with the recent explosion of CbL's I have my hands (helmer) full with new beauties.  Since this was a pre-order, the collections were made available with a discount of $1.00 each polish, and this offer is only made for the first stocking of the polish so I snatched up three of the four sets.  Some of the polishes were claimed by some wonderful ladies and they are on their way home to them.  Anyway, on to the polish!

Colors by Llarowe (CbL) Summer 2014 Glitters Beautiful Disaster I'm Seeing Spots Independence Day My Own Reality Mystery & Mayhem Opals & Lace Purple is My Crack Soccer Mom Subtle Little Number
Colors by Llarowe (CbL) Summer 2014 Glitters
 Top Row: Beautiful Disaster, I'm Seeing Spots, Independence Day, My Own Reality and Mystery & Mayhem
Bottom Row: Opals & Lace, Purple is My Crack, Soccer Mom and Subtle Little Number

Colors by Llarowe (CbL) Summer 2014 Holo/Holo Glitters Anna's Adventure Chillin' In Paradise Final Fantasy Gemini Rising My Own Private Paradise Refresh...ing! Sweet Revenge The Golden Touch When Doves Cry
Colors by Llarowe (CbL) Summer 2014 Holo/Holo Glitters
Top Row: Anna's Adventure, Chillin' In Paradise, Final Fantasy, Gemini Rising and My Own Private Paradise
Bottom Row: Refresh...ing!, Sweet Revenge, The Golden Touch and When Doves Cry

Colors by Llarowe (CbL) Summer 2014 Shimmers Alternate Universe Connie's Nosy Neighbor Holiday Road
Colors by Llarowe (CbL) Summer 2014 Shimmers
Alternate Universe, Connie's Nosey Neighbor and Holiday Road

Colors by Llarowe (CbL) Summer 2014 Glitters Holo Holo/Glitters Shimmers Beautiful Disaster I'm Seeing Spots Independence Day My Own Reality Mystery & Mayhem Opals & Lace Purple is My Crack Soccer Mom Subtle Little Number Anna's Adventure Chillin' In Paradise Final Fantasy Gemini Rising My Own Private Paradise Refresh...ing! Sweet Revenge The Golden Touch When Doves Cry Alternate Universe Connie's Nosy Neighbor Holiday Road Rednecks & Rubies
Heavenly Nail Mail 6-6-2014

And here is the whole shebang, plus since the pre-order was on Leah Anne's birthday everyone who order was given a free mystery polish with their order.  Mine was Rednecks and Rubies featured at the bottom right corner. 

The Holo/Holo Glitter collection actually had 15 polishes in it, but I already had polishes that I felt were potentially close that I could let them go.  The only one I'm kind of regretting letting go is Aliens and Outlaws, but at the time I wasn't sure about it and another girl was interested.  There was also a Jelly/Crelly collection released, but I decided not to go for those as I'm a bit iffy about jellies.  They were all gorgeous and I'm a little sad I didn't get them all, but in the end I'm glad I let them go.

This time, I'm not only going to show you pictures of my haul, but I will be swatching these all for you hopefully soon so there will be more pictures coming.  I can't wait to try them all and I hope you enjoyed reading!

Colors by Llarowe can be purchased from Llarowe or Harlow & Co.  While the pre-order at Llarowe is over, they will be available again and they should be coming to Harlow & Co soon.  Keep an eye out on Llarowe's Facebook page and Harlow & Co's Facebook Page for restock information or subscribe to their newsletters.  Llarowe usually restock every 4 - 6 weeks.