Tuesday 6 May 2014

Nail Mail 5-6-2014

Hey guys!  Just a quick post today.  I got in some more nail mail.  I've been lusting after the A England Ballerina collection and I got a new nail treatment I've been wanting to try.

Nail Polish Canada has a points redemption program and every time you make a purchase you earn points that you can use to redeem for polishes, nail art tools, stamping plates and all kinds of things.  I used my points to purchase the Healthy Hoof Intensive Protein Treatment. 

Healthy Hoof Intensive Protein Treatment A England England Encore Margot Dancing With Nureyev Her Rose Adagio Fonteyn
Nail Mail 5-6-2014
From left to right: A England Encore Margot, Dancing With Nureyev, Her Rose Adagio and Fonteyn. 

They are all so gorgeous and I can't wait to wear them.  They all have that stunning scattered holo that I fell in love with from the Burne-Jones Dream collection.  Do you have any of these polishes?  Which one is your favourite, or which one do you want most?  Thanks for reading!

You can purchase both Healthy Hoof and the A England Ballerina Collection from Nail Polish Canada.  Healthy Hoof is $14.00 for 113gr and $13.50 each polish for the A England Ballerina polishes or $40.50 for the set.  Shipping is free at the time of this blog post.