Friday 23 May 2014

Hard Candy - Little Hottie

Hey guys!  Today's polish is Hard Candy Little Hottie.  This is part of their Itsy Glitzy collection and one of the polishes that I won from one of their contests.

Swatch and Review Hard Candy Little Hottie Itsy Glitzy HK Girl Foil Shimmer
Hard Candy - Little Hottie

This is two easy coats with HK Girl topcoat.  The formula on this was actually really fantastic.  Nice consistency not too thin or thick and the shimmers are well mixed in so with two coats I had perfectly even coverage.

Swatch and Review Hard Candy Little Hottie Itsy Glitzy HK Girl Foil Shimmer
Hard Candy - Little Hottie

Little Hottie is a bright shimmery pink.  It's really hard for me to describe the colour.  It's pink, but has hints of red to it with a gold shimmer.  It has a foil-like finish and really glows.  Sometimes polishes that have that shimmer in the bottle, but it doesn't translate well onto the nail but Little Hottie didn't disappoint.

I'm really happy that I have this polish and it's one I'd definitely reach for when I'm in the mood for something bright, shimmery and pink.  I have to say that while I seem to gravitate more towards Indies, Hard Candy has some really gorgeous polishes that are easy to obtain and from what I've tried so far excellent formulas.  Do you own any Hard Candy polishes?  Let me know in the comments below if you've tried any or not and if you have any favourites.  Thanks for reading!

Hard Candy polishes can be purchased in the Walmart beauty section.  They retail for $3.99 in Canada and each polish is 7.8ML or 0.26 FL. OZ.